RESIDENTIAL REPAIR AND SERVICE
Service is more than just “fixing it when it’s broken”, it is about keeping your doors working 24/7/365 and functioning as designed. Whether you have a single garage door at your home that needs to open on a cold winter night, making sure it works when you need it is imperative. At RCI Doors™, we offer comprehensive residential garage door service North Carolina.
RESIDENTIAL DOOR REPAIR SERVICES YOU CAN COUNT ON
When it comes to service and repair for your doors at home, RCI Doors™ is the name you can trust. Our team has the experience and expertise to handle all your needs with precision and care. From fixing a broken garage door or garage door opener to repairing retractable screens and awnings, we offer comprehensive services to ensure your home is in top shape. Whether you’re dealing with a minor repair or a major installation, we have the knowledge and tools necessary to meet your residential service and repair needs.
- Comprehensive Services for All Residential Door Types (And More)
- Certified Experienced Technicians
- Quality Workmanship
SAFETY FIRST. SERVICE ALWAYS.
At RCI Doors™, we understand the importance of keeping your home secure and functional at all hours of the day. That’s why we offer top-notch repair and installation services for your garage doors, retractable screens, awnings, and gates. Plus, our team is available 24/7 for those unexpected emergencies. We’re here to provide peace of mind and guaranteed quality performance.
Don’t wait – schedule your repair service today and get back to enjoying your home worry-free.REQUEST YOUR SERVICE
· Broken Garage Door Springs
· Bent or Rusted Tracks
· Broken Garage Door Cables
· Broken or Bent Rollers
· Broken Sensors
· Noisy Garage Doors
· Panel or Section Replacement
· Broken Hardware
· Overhead Garage Doors
· Garage Door Openers/Motor Operators
· Automatic Gate Systems
· Retractable Awnings (Manual or Automatic)
· Retractable Screens (Manual or Automatic)
RESIDENTIAL PLANNED MAINTENANCE
You have to be there in 20 minutes, and your garage won’t open! This would be frustrating, but also potentially dangerous. To prevent this, we recommend that, once a year, you have your garage doors and springs inspected, any worn parts replaced, and the garage door openers tested. Replacing critical operational and safety parts before they fail and checking the operation of your door plus the details that keep it operating safely, is a good practice. We often discover small, low-cost parts cause door failures and an investment in planned maintenance can save injuries, damage, and money.
Call us to schedule a planned maintenance appointment with our installation/repair experts. We’ll do a thorough inspection using our detailed checklist to keep your doors operating as they should.
+ Replacing your garage door springs is NOT a do-it-yourself job!
Websites and YouTube are full of helpful advice for almost any home-repair job. Even though you have lots of tools and can fix many things in your home, garage door spring replacement is only a job for well-trained professionals.
Why should you use professional installers?
- Working with torsion springs can horribly injure, maim, or even kill you. The tension required on your springs to lift the hundreds of pounds of garage door weight is lethal.
- Working on a ladder with the weight of springs and garage doors requires a lot of strength and excellent balance. It’s easy to fall.
- Purchasing the wrong kind of springs is a frequent mistake.
- You probably do not have the right tools or equipment.
- The amount of money you might save is less than the cost of a trip to the ER.
A well-trained technician knows what specific kind of replacement springs are needed, how to safely remove broken springs, add new ones and adjust the tension correctly and safely, using the right equipment. Professional spring installation allows your garage door to operate safely. Don’t risk a do-it-yourself job. Your health or your life may depend on it.