ABOUT RCI DOORS
On behalf of the entire RCI Doors company, I want to thank you for visiting our website. Although we have been in the door business since 1992, we continue to seek out, develop and offer new, safer, more efficient door systems to meet the growing needs of our clients. In my 25+ years of experience in the door systems industry, I am most excited today about the future and I hope we can be a part of your future.
As a veteran, I value and understand the importance of unwavering service. Service isn’t just a word at RCI Doors; it’s the foundation and guiding principle on which we have built our successful company. Whether you are a homeowner or a Fortune 500 corporation, RCI Doors is devoted to supporting and delivering exceptional installation and customer service from beginning to end.
- 1992 Darrell Kennedy and Jim Webster incorporate Asheboro Garage Doors with two full time installers while at the same time, working at Goodyear Tire and Rubber. The primary focus was residential sales, service and installations of overhead garage doors and motors.
- 1993 Continued to expand our residential contractor/end user customer base. Business growth necessitated Darrell Kennedy leaving Goodyear to join company full time.
- 1994 Refocused efforts to concentrate on commercial clients and added additional tools and equipment to install commercial product.
- 1995 Constant and progressive growth necessitated the addition of more installers. Also developed a highly focused training program to increase productivity for installation time on doors and motors.
- 1996 Growth and expansion in both the residential and commercial business allowed us to relocate the business to a larger, more efficient location. This was also the year we attained our first major commercial project with the installation of 138 doors on the new Klaussner Furniture Industries distribution facility.
- 1998 Built and moved into a larger and even more efficient building at 203 Oakhurst Rd. Word about our attention to sales and service was spreading fast across our industry which compelled us to expand our commercial coverage to South Carolina and Virginia. We began production of our own dock seals called “Five Star Dock Seal”.
- 1999 Opened Piedmont Overhead Door in Concord, N.C with a staff of three. From this we enjoyed some of the highest profile jobs in the state, Dale Earnhardt INC, Rockingham Motor Speedway and more. Our company became one of the largest dealers in the nation on dock equipment with pioneer manufacturing. Our safety performance of zero reportable injuries in eight years not only showed that we cared for our team but also set us apart from the competition.
- 2003 Established a long-term relationship with Columbus Foam Products in Ohio to expand the reach of Five Star Dock Seal.
- 2012 We are certified as ISNetworld® compliant which is the industry gold standard to verify contractors’ safety, procurement, regulatory, and quality data. (One of only five in the state!). In conjunction with this, the training program started in 1995 continues to increase productivity for installation time on doors and motors while more importantly, keeping the safety of our installers in mind.
- 2020 Dave Julku, a United State Navy veteran with over 25+ years of experience in the commercial dock, door, and hardware industry, purchases Asheboro Garage Door.
- 2022 Asheboro Garage Door rebrands itself to RCI Doors to better reflect its commitment to all doors, commercial and residential throughout the North Carolina region.
Memberships & Certifications:
Our Gratitude for Your Service
If you are a veteran, let us know so we can show you our gratitude with a discount. A small measure of thanks, but one you have rightfully earned. Thank you for your service. *Proof of military ID required.
Thanks for getting my garage door fixed so promptly. Terry Pugh is a real asset to your company.– Bob
I have used RCI Doors for over 30 years. They are the best.– Walker M.
It’s evident you have a strong team who cares about customer service and your customers see it!– MG
We could not be any more delighted with the management, the workers and the product than we are! We were always treated with the utmost respect and they all made sure we were absolutely satisfied with the results.– Paul
Absolutely a great experience. They exceeded our expectations. Showed up on time and same day service. Great job and will use RCI Doors again when needed.– Mike W.
Fast, friendly and quality service.– Elizabeth S.
What started out as an easy door replacement turned into almost a complete reframing job. Happens with older houses but these guys jumped on it and got it done in a day. Very pleased and highly recommend them!!!– Charles B.
Just used RCI Doors for a repair. They were professional, courteous, prompt and did a great job. I would definitely use them again if needed. The repair price was very reasonable.– Brad M.
We had an issue with a broken door spring and bay door would not close. This happened at 4:45 in the afternoon. These guys called me back within 5 minutes of my initial call. They had technicians at my facility in less than 2 hours. They were able to assist in getting the door down and returned to fix it completely. These will be my go-to overhead door people from now on. Good experience!– Richard H.
We are approximately 50 miles away and repair guys showed up replaced springs and found a bad roller and replaced it in less than an hour. Time from the call to set an appointment to when they finished was less than 4 hours. Great job. Best service around!– Automotive Company
Zack and Ty came on time. Answered all my questions, cleaned up, and were very courteous all day long.– Agricultural Company
Zach and Ty were great. The doors were put up professionally and quickly and we would highly recommend using RCI doors!– Kale W.
I just had two doors installed by Robbie and Zach. They were great and knew just what they were doing! They did both doors quickly and efficiently. HIGHLY recommend them. In the office Karen was extremely pleasant and kept me informed as to when my doors came in and getting me on the schedule after my building was complete with installation the next day. Great group and I would highly recommend RCI Doors.– Jerry T.