Durable, thermally broken doors that offer reliability and energy-efficient insulation. Overhead Sectional Garage Doors typically float up and overhead into the building.
In applications that range from warehouses, vehicle service shops and maintenance equipment facilities to fire departments and shipping/receiving docks, sectional doors have the features facilities need and the performance our doors are known for.
- Injection polyurethane foam garage door insulation that controls temperature while increasing the strength, durability and R-value of the steel door
- Steel doors with polystyrene insulation for energy efficiency in high-use situations
- Doors are offered in a large variety of metal gauges for the durability needed in different applications.
- Break-away bottom sections on doors to help prevent damage and offer a fast fix.
- Decorative options including embossing with patterns and textures